.:: GAME SITE ::.
)<**>( Welcome to GameSiteUS )<**>(

**** Please register to become member ***************

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

)<**>( Welcome to GameSiteUS )<**>(

**** Please register to become member ***************
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefits of Architectural Rendering Services
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am by 3dyantraminfo

» The Vitality of 3D Exterior Rendering Germany to Building design
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 am by 3dyantraminfo

» James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) (PC)
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 am by modelingstudio

» Free Dish Network Box
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:03 am by jonathantrott

» [UG] Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age (2009) (PC)
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 am by Kimberly10489

» Hello Friends
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 am by Brooklyn14

» Favorite Tv shows ?
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 am by smith1894

» Borderlands Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot (2010) (PC)
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 am by Brooklyn14

» Hi Friends
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 am by Kimberly10489

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Benefits of Architectural Rendering Services

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am by 3dyantraminfo

Architectural Rendering Ahmedabad in essence describes preparing in addition to showing any design and style regarding construction reasons. It really is accomplished by the construction company so the buyer is pleased with the plan and approves by it. The actual planning in the construction products is performed regarding housing as well as industrial models. Previously, planning in addition to …

Comments: 0

The Vitality of 3D Exterior Rendering Germany to Building design

Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:17 am by modelingstudio

Today with all the headways in the field of virtual actuality and activity, not many commercial enterprises have been left untouched by these advances, in particular the structural business. Physically drawn viewpoint perspectives and hand rendering is antiquated as customers are expanding making requests for 3d inner part and 3d outer surface perspectives that looks as true as photos taken of …

Comments: 1

Hello Friends

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 am by nicolejohn

I am John Nicole.I am Software Engineer.I am new member for this forum.I am so excited to join this forum and i also improve our knowledge.

Thank's

Comments: 6

Hi Friends

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm by gloriashern

Hi
Friends
My Self Shern I m new !
I am happy to be part of your community.
and i hope we'll share interesting knowledge . Very Happy Very Happy

Comments: 10

Introducing myself

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am by swagger02

Hello...i m swagger... i m very new here and i m glad to be a pat of this forum...i want to share my views and ideas related to various topic and making discussion too...thanx

Comments: 9

hello i am new

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm by sahil1420

hi to all i am sahil and new to this forum

Comments: 3

Hello everyone...

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 am by ankitrocks

I am new here. And interest to share my knowledge with members and ask my query about my problems. Hope that i'll found a great support from members.
Thanks
Hiyh

Comments: 2

Strategic Internet Marketing Services

Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 am by yanmarketing

Internet marketing services
Websites help build brands and provide product information to drive sales. Product advertisements help consumers or customers study the relative features of similar products and their delivery services, to make right purchase decisions.
A well-designed and developed web site incorporated with better information processing and interactive features would help an …

Yantram provide Landscape Design Service-Landscape Architecture

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 am by cad1

Landscape design services are similar to landscape architecture and now a day online designing continues to increase in popularity across most of the programs and the same happened to designing. Landscape architecture design is a superior and bright concept in residential landscape architectural division as landscape design does not only mean the drawings of hills and trees.

Online designing …

Keywords

Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC)

Go down

Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) Empty Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC)

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 am

Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC)

Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) 549_0
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) 549_1
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) 549_2
Civilization 4: Colonization (2008) (PC) 549_3

Platform: PC
Category: Turn-Based Strategy
Publisher: 2K Games
Release: 2008/09/22
Size: 691.3 MB

Take the role of a true pilgrim in the new title of the acclaimed Civilization series.
The colonization of "New World" is the main objective behind Civilization IV: Colonization. Having originally launched in 1994, Colonization is now with the great engine of Civilization IV and many new possibilities, including structures and modes of play.

A "no man's land"

Unlike the developments through the ages - with departures talking enormous intervals of time -, Colonization cover only the period running from approximately 1600 until 1800, time when the colonization of the Americas went to full steam. Therefore, no investment in nuclear technology this time.

Basically, the idea is to establish the basis of its colony, establish a relationship (friendly or not) with the local indigenous population and accumulate resources and military power which, finally, the long-awaited cry of independence that will rid the colony of ties the earth mother. Thus, Colonization of colonies provides four options: English, Dutch, French and Spanish. Each with its strengths and weaknesses.

The English colonies are under the command of George Washington and John Adams. An English colonist can expect a huge influx of immigrants.

Already the Dutch to respond to Peter Stuyvesant, the man responsible both for bringing the tea to the colonies as a closely monitor the construction site which is now known as New York. The Dutch take advantage in the market and may have a much more stable market.

The French are led by Samuel de Champlain and Louis de Buade de Frontenac. Champlain was not only the founder of Quebec and is also known today as the father of "New France". The French have a better relationship with the local natives, which can cause various bonuses and facilities.

Unlike the Spanish are just hated by most natives, certainly thanks to its much less orthodox methods of colonization. Led by Simon Bolivar, who was the organizer of the independence of a large part of "New Spain" - including Venezuela, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, the Spanish count as bonuses which encourage exactly the form of colonization, allowing one to make real havoc among local people.

Judging from the intense activity of the period covered by colonizing Colonization is really strange that the game content with only four nations, as several other papers have also marked the demarcation of the "New World" such as Italy and Germany. Finally, a deficiency that could very well not exist.

The dream as independence

Develop a land of settlers unarmed, hungry and with low morale to the position of the crowded metropolis belligerent and patriotic pride is not the easiest task. In addition to assert the benefits brought about by colonization chosen (see caption above), the player use very good sense to pick the exact moment to declare their sovereignty.

If this is done without the necessary structure, only a matter of time until the subversive forces are completely massacred by the armies of the mother country. For the whole thing really work, you must create an entire support structure (just as happened in the midst of history until today).

The support of the people

However, nothing in a land can be resolved only by a concern with numbers and territorial sovereignty. The most fundamental is to be taken into account: the people. For a land that no longer takes new colony and airs of sovereignty and self-sufficiency, there must be a strong support from the people who form the nation.

You can use various ways to convince the people that independence is the best output. A sound economic structure, with many resources and accumulated wealth, no doubt will help much. A good investment in new technologies will also be necessary. However, as an extra reinforcement, nothing like a subtle propaganda against the metropolis. The idea is to raise enough support for the moment to raise his own flag.

Where, perhaps, the feeling of rebellion of the population reaches 50%, the player has before it is time to untie ties with the earth mother. However, sometimes it is very wise to postpone the lift when a future in which the nation has more resources to ensure the sovereignty - and able to maintain and protect itself. It would be advisable, for example, have at least a naval sword appropriate.

Cleared the area

Judging by the historical nature of Colonization, one could imagine that the territories would have encountered in the game at least a minimal relationship with real territories. Unfortunately not. However, the game certainly has some great scenery as well as a great editor of maps.

Notwithstanding the beech of a river where it should not be found, even Colonization compensates with a good solid structure and strategic modes of play. Besides the challenge for a player, you can see a multiplayer with up to 4 people or even a mode of play by email.

Minimum Requirements
Processor: Pentium IV 1.2 GHz or equivalent Athlon
Processor speed: 1.2 GHz
RAM: 256 MB
Video: 64 MB
Direct3D: Yes
DirectX version: 9.0c
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP

Recommended Requirements
Processor: Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or equivalent Athlon
Processor speed: 1.8 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video: 128 MB
Direct3D: Yes
Rasterization: Yes
DirectX version: 9.0c

This game is not growing, or you do not need to run Civilization 4.

To install it, put the 4 files in that folder and open the file that has the extension. BAT

-To crack, emule ISO file in the cd, will have a crack folder, simply copy the file, and put the folder in which the game was installed, to ask about replacement, answer YES

- Make a copy of the files, because when the bat file is run, it joins the AA, AB, AC and automatically deletes, so make a copy of these files.

- ENJOY!

*** PLEASE REPLY BEFORE YOU CAN SEE LINKS TO DOWNLOAD ***

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://shinlist.com/?rid=32209

Back to top Go down