.:: GAME SITE ::.
)<**>( Welcome to GameSiteUS )<**>(

**** Please register to become member ***************

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

)<**>( Welcome to GameSiteUS )<**>(

**** Please register to become member ***************
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefits of Architectural Rendering Services
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am by 3dyantraminfo

» The Vitality of 3D Exterior Rendering Germany to Building design
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 am by 3dyantraminfo

» James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) (PC)
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 am by modelingstudio

» Free Dish Network Box
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:03 am by jonathantrott

» [UG] Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age (2009) (PC)
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 am by Kimberly10489

» Hello Friends
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 am by Brooklyn14

» Favorite Tv shows ?
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 am by smith1894

» Borderlands Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot (2010) (PC)
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 am by Brooklyn14

» Hi Friends
System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 am by Kimberly10489

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Benefits of Architectural Rendering Services

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am by 3dyantraminfo

Architectural Rendering Ahmedabad in essence describes preparing in addition to showing any design and style regarding construction reasons. It really is accomplished by the construction company so the buyer is pleased with the plan and approves by it. The actual planning in the construction products is performed regarding housing as well as industrial models. Previously, planning in addition to …

Comments: 0

The Vitality of 3D Exterior Rendering Germany to Building design

Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:17 am by modelingstudio

Today with all the headways in the field of virtual actuality and activity, not many commercial enterprises have been left untouched by these advances, in particular the structural business. Physically drawn viewpoint perspectives and hand rendering is antiquated as customers are expanding making requests for 3d inner part and 3d outer surface perspectives that looks as true as photos taken of …

Comments: 1

Hello Friends

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 am by nicolejohn

I am John Nicole.I am Software Engineer.I am new member for this forum.I am so excited to join this forum and i also improve our knowledge.

Thank's

Comments: 6

Hi Friends

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm by gloriashern

Hi
Friends
My Self Shern I m new !
I am happy to be part of your community.
and i hope we'll share interesting knowledge . Very Happy Very Happy

Comments: 10

Introducing myself

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am by swagger02

Hello...i m swagger... i m very new here and i m glad to be a pat of this forum...i want to share my views and ideas related to various topic and making discussion too...thanx

Comments: 9

hello i am new

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm by sahil1420

hi to all i am sahil and new to this forum

Comments: 3

Hello everyone...

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 am by ankitrocks

I am new here. And interest to share my knowledge with members and ask my query about my problems. Hope that i'll found a great support from members.
Thanks
Hiyh

Comments: 2

Strategic Internet Marketing Services

Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 am by yanmarketing

Internet marketing services
Websites help build brands and provide product information to drive sales. Product advertisements help consumers or customers study the relative features of similar products and their delivery services, to make right purchase decisions.
A well-designed and developed web site incorporated with better information processing and interactive features would help an …

Yantram provide Landscape Design Service-Landscape Architecture

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 am by cad1

Landscape design services are similar to landscape architecture and now a day online designing continues to increase in popularity across most of the programs and the same happened to designing. Landscape architecture design is a superior and bright concept in residential landscape architectural division as landscape design does not only mean the drawings of hills and trees.

Online designing …

Keywords

System Mechanic 9.5.5.0

Go down

System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 Empty System Mechanic 9.5.5.0

Post by Admin Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 am

System Mechanic 9.5.5.0

System Mechanic 9.5.5.0 2606_0

System Mechanic ®️ keeps your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. Its powerful arsenal of 40 + award-winning precision tools fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds, ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically. Over 98% of PC problems are caused by clutter and faulty settings that are the result of everyday PC use. System Mechanic automatically repairs errors and fragmentation, cleans out clutter, and tunes up your PC - so that it runs smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster! Don't waste money on expensive "experts" to fix your PC when System Mechanic will repair, tune, and maintain it for you!
Enjoy that new PC feeling again. Clear out clutter and errors for improved speed and reliability. Optimize your PC to play the latest high-performance games at maximum speeds. Accelerate download and web surfing speeds up to 300%.

Key features:
• High-speed disk defragmentation and optimization
• Block popup windows when you browse Web-pages on the Internet
• Defragment system memory
• Protection against spyware (Spyware) and hazardous programs
• Cleaning, optimization, defragmentation, compression, and backup registry
• Accelerating network and Internet connections up to 300%
• Manage programs that start automatically at boot
• Search and delete duplicate files and drivers
• Manage automatic execution of tasks
• Access to hundreds of Windows settings
• Find, correct or delete incorrect shortcuts Windows
• Find and remove invalid entries in the list of installed programs
• Uninstalling the program or move on any disk in any folder with preservation of their efficiency
• Secure deletion of files and folders permanently
• Safely remove internet traces (cache, cookies, history) and to ensure secrecy
• Very simple operation servicing PC
• Create system images for subsequent analysis of the changes.

What is included in the version of the Professional:
• Powerful anti-virus protection
• Built-mail
• Secure firewall
• Recovery of deleted files, photos, documents, mail, and not only that
• Create a hard disk
• Cleaning up remote system data without the possibility of their recovery to ensure secrecy
• Remove all data from any disk without the possibility of their recovery.

System Mechanic ®️ 9 - Boost your computer's performance and stability with advanced PC tune-up. System Mechanic gives you over 40 automatic tools to clean hard drive clutter, repair your registry, defragment drives and memory, and optimize system and internet settings.

System Mechanic Professional ®️ 9 - includes five award-winning products to give you the essential combination of internet security and PC optimization in one package: everything you need to keep your PC safe, fast, and error-free. Fix problems, boost performance, eliminate crashes, defend against spyware, viruses, and hacker threats, and much more. Use one centralized system dashboard to automatically perform all vital PC maintenance.
• Cleans, defrags, & repairs registry
• Accelerates PC startup 19 ways
• Defrags & recovers orphaned RAM
• Boosts internet speed
• Complete low-level drive defrag
• Turns off unused background programs

Advanced PC Tune-Up plus:
• Certified virus protection
• Internet intruder defense
• Deleted Data Rescue
• Secure Data Removal

iolo AntiVirus ™️ provides industry-certified protection from viruses, worms, trojans, and other threats by using an advanced real-time engine that provides continuous maximum protection. It includes fully integrated email scanning, hourly virus definition updates, and an intuitive interface that makes it easy to maintain a permanently virus-free PC.
iolo Personal Firewall ™️ blocks unwanted communication to and from PCs, keeping private information safe from hackers and identity thieves. Its proprietary IntelliDefense ®️ system eliminates security guesswork by automatically deciding which programs should connect to the internet using a program database of thousands of behavior profiles.
Search and Recover ™️ rescues accidentally deleted pictures, videos, email messages, documents, spreadsheets, system files, and any other file or folder from hard drives, CD / DVDs, music players, digital cameras, memory cards, and virtually all other portable digital devices.
DriveScrubber ®️ securely erases sensitive data to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands when selling, donating, recycling, or reassigning a computer. DriveScrubber overwrites and removes information permanently, using strict government and military standards to provide protection from even the most sophisticated forensic recovery methods.

System Mechanic ®️ 9 Professional Features:
• Optimize your PC for peak performance
• Repair problems and errors, and prevent them from re-occurring
• Clean up system clutter
• Remove spyware and fix security vulnerabilities
• Maintain reliability and speed
• iolo AntiVirus ™️ - protect against viruses, worms, trojans, and other threats
• iolo Personal Firewall ™️ - protect against hackers, Internet intruders, and other unwanted communication
• Search and Recover ™️ - recover deleted files, photos, email, and more from any drive or media
• DriveScrubber ®️ - securely erase data from your hard drive

New in Version 9.5:
* NEW System Shield
The successor to iolo AntiVirus, System Shield ®️ is fully integrated into System Mechanic Professional and protects your PC from all types of malicious files, including viruses, spyware, and more.

* NEW Windows 7 compatibility
System Mechanic is now compatible with Windows 7 and is integrated with Windows 7-specific technology, including Jump Lists.

System requirements:
* OS: PC running Microsoft ®️ Windows ®️ 2000, XP, Vista, 7
* RAM: 256 MB
* HDD: 120 MB of available hard disk space
* Internet Explorer 6.0 with Service Pack 2 or later
* CD or DVD drive (for CD installation)
* Internet connection required

Code:
http://ugotfile.com/file/746851/System.Mechanic.9.5.5.0.rar?rid=32209
Admin
Admin
Admin