.:: GAME SITE ::.
)<**>( Welcome to GameSiteUS )<**>(

**** Please register to become member ***************

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

)<**>( Welcome to GameSiteUS )<**>(

**** Please register to become member ***************
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Benefits of Architectural Rendering Services
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am by 3dyantraminfo

» The Vitality of 3D Exterior Rendering Germany to Building design
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:36 am by 3dyantraminfo

» James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) (PC)
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:29 am by modelingstudio

» Free Dish Network Box
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:03 am by jonathantrott

» [UG] Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age (2009) (PC)
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:55 am by Kimberly10489

» Hello Friends
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 am by Brooklyn14

» Favorite Tv shows ?
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:17 am by smith1894

» Borderlands Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot (2010) (PC)
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 am by Brooklyn14

» Hi Friends
[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:37 am by Kimberly10489

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Benefits of Architectural Rendering Services

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am by 3dyantraminfo

Architectural Rendering Ahmedabad in essence describes preparing in addition to showing any design and style regarding construction reasons. It really is accomplished by the construction company so the buyer is pleased with the plan and approves by it. The actual planning in the construction products is performed regarding housing as well as industrial models. Previously, planning in addition to …

Comments: 0

The Vitality of 3D Exterior Rendering Germany to Building design

Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:17 am by modelingstudio

Today with all the headways in the field of virtual actuality and activity, not many commercial enterprises have been left untouched by these advances, in particular the structural business. Physically drawn viewpoint perspectives and hand rendering is antiquated as customers are expanding making requests for 3d inner part and 3d outer surface perspectives that looks as true as photos taken of …

Comments: 1

Hello Friends

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 am by nicolejohn

I am John Nicole.I am Software Engineer.I am new member for this forum.I am so excited to join this forum and i also improve our knowledge.

Thank's

Comments: 6

Hi Friends

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:49 pm by gloriashern

Hi
Friends
My Self Shern I m new !
I am happy to be part of your community.
and i hope we'll share interesting knowledge . Very Happy Very Happy

Comments: 10

Introducing myself

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am by swagger02

Hello...i m swagger... i m very new here and i m glad to be a pat of this forum...i want to share my views and ideas related to various topic and making discussion too...thanx

Comments: 9

hello i am new

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm by sahil1420

hi to all i am sahil and new to this forum

Comments: 3

Hello everyone...

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 am by ankitrocks

I am new here. And interest to share my knowledge with members and ask my query about my problems. Hope that i'll found a great support from members.
Thanks
Hiyh

Comments: 2

Strategic Internet Marketing Services

Tue May 22, 2012 5:40 am by yanmarketing

Internet marketing services
Websites help build brands and provide product information to drive sales. Product advertisements help consumers or customers study the relative features of similar products and their delivery services, to make right purchase decisions.
A well-designed and developed web site incorporated with better information processing and interactive features would help an …

Yantram provide Landscape Design Service-Landscape Architecture

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:41 am by cad1

Landscape design services are similar to landscape architecture and now a day online designing continues to increase in popularity across most of the programs and the same happened to designing. Landscape architecture design is a superior and bright concept in residential landscape architectural division as landscape design does not only mean the drawings of hills and trees.

Online designing …

Similar topics
    Keywords

[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16

Go down

[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 Empty [UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16

Post by Admin Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:25 am

[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16

[UG] Focus Photoeditor 6.0.16 2318_0

Focus Photoeditor is a powerful image and photo editor, picture retouching tool, web album creator, image browser and Photoshop Filters Host Application for Windows. Besides its excellent ability to correct digital photos, it has many rich tools and effects found in much more expensive professional tools. And there are also many tools you can hardly find elsewhere, such as Quick Fix Wizard, Effective and Intelligent Automatic Corrections, Smart Color Replacement and extras like a web-album builder, a batch processor and support for photoshop plugins.
    Expand your Creativity, improve your digital photos, create artwork, produce pictures for the web, print your own Cd and MusicCassette covers, prepare logos, paint with the mouse and create professional looking graphics. Focus is the easy-to-use image editor for anyone. Focus Photoeditor is a feature rich graphics and photo editing solution for Painting and Retouching as well as Image Processing.
    It offers customizable brushes, more than 30 Filters/Effects/Deformations, gradients patterns, painting, magic wand and many other standard and advanced features. Focus Photoeditor also supports layers and offers a light studio to apply effects like Elliptic Hotspot, Supernova and others.

Benefits:
    * Loads fast, letting you immediately start to edit your pictures.
    * Program does not eat up memory, it just uses the right amount necessary for working: memory consumption does not grow with number of layers or the number of pictures opened in the editor.
    * Supports over 70 digital camera RAW formats.
    * Has a very comprehensive and professional set of features.
    * Has the best set of Automatic Photo Corrections available on the market.
    * High quality photo correction algorithms, which are also finely tuned. An example is the new Unsharp Mask filter.
    * Has a very easy to use Batch Processor with undo capabilities.
    * Supports powerful ways of creating Selections and has separate undo history for them.
    * Features great control over precise editing (exact positioning of layers, precise cropping, printing in exact size and position etc..)
    * Many options to save and export files (optimized size and preview for all formats)
    * Very comfortable picture browser: lets you rotate, make backup copies, copy&paste, print picture files in a sheet.

• Enhance Photos
    - Focus Photoeditor has an impressive arsenal of tools for editing and correcting digital images: Quick Fix Wizard, Exposure Compensation, Fill-Back Light, Smart Flash-Reduce Hilights, Midtones Compression, Adjust levels, Gamma, RGB curves, Hue / Saturation, Brightness / Contrast, Shadows / Highlights, Histogram stretch and much more...
    - When coming to automatic corrections our software is an excellent choice as well: try its Quick Fix, auto Contrast, Auto Stretch, Auto Colors, Auto White Balance, Smart Flash, Reduce Hilights and many others.
    - Focus Photoeditor 5 can read and correctly render pictures with Adobe RGB or any other embedded color profile.
    - In v. 5 a special attention and accurate tuning was put in every algorithm. With all its correction tools Focus Photoeditor will make your pictures look incredibly clean, sharp and perfectly balanced.

• Retouch
    In Focus Photoeditor any editing tool can be used with color mode or with retouch mode. This gives you great flexibility in choosing the right tool for retouching different parts of a picture.
    * Very practical and easy to use is the Anti-RedEye. You can get rid of this annoying problem very quickly: just select the eye color and choose the tool to use (for example a round brush or an ellipse..) to achieve a perfect result.
    * The clone tool will let you remove unwanted details or duplicate existing ones.
    * Also it's possible to lighten or darken details, Improve sharpness, Increase saturation using any of the editing tools provided.

• Paint and Draw
    Focus Photoeditor is an excellent painting and editing program. You can paint, draw lines, polygons, ellipses and apply color, textures, gradients and objects.
    * Customizable brushes let you create any work of art.
    * With Cloning you can turn your photos into paintings, by copying part of one picture onto another, using your preferred color.
    * Edit precisely using grids and guides.

• Compose with Layers
    Focus Photoeditor as every advanced image editor supports layers. Layers are very useful for:
    * Experimenting photo correction without modifying the original picture.
    * Creating photo collages of several images one on top of another.
    * Adding Text with shadows and 3d look.
    * Create nice transparent blend effects between pictures.
    The advantages of using our program for layers are clear when you don't have a lot of ram to waste. Infact FP's layers engine is designed to use the least amount of ram as possible.

What's New in version 6.0:
    * Improved interface - The program is more intuitive to use, floating windows are now easily managed and can be closed or docked.
    * Formats: Added support for newest cameras. View updated list of supported cameras .
    * Improved speed of several editing and displaying operations
    * Added some photo corrections and improved existing ones.
    * Added "Auto Crop"
    * Paint Engine was improved, now follows the mouse movements more smoothly and precisely
    * Improved "Quick Fix" correction
    * Added Automatic and Manual "Dynamic Range" Correction
    * Corrected many bugs
    * Improved many other features.

Code:
    http://ugotfile.com/file/659248/Focus.Photoeditor.6.0.16.rar?rid=32209
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

http://shinlist.com/?rid=32209

Back to top Go down